Friday, March 18, 2016

Boutineire inspiration

I  want  to  try  my  hand  at making  some  boutineires.  I  made some   yellow  roses  to  use in the  project but  how  to  transform  a single  flower  into  a  bout?  I  think  they're  important  cause  they're  the  only  flowers  the  poor  dude gets.  His love  gets  an arm load  of beautiful  flowers so  his  simple  boutineire  needs to  be  special.

I  love  these  from  The  Knot.  I  think  my  yellow  roses  would  work  as nicely  as the  red ones.  I  think  they're  simple  and  elegant  and  the  natural  flowers  are lovely  but  mine  would  last  a long  time.


I  also  love  these  tiny  white roses.  My  flowers  are bigger  but I  might  try  to  make  some  smaller  ones. This  is  a  slide show  darn if I  could  pick  out  just  the  one  but  the  others  are  cool  maybe  a bit  of  a  challenge  to  make  in paper.



I love  these  from  The  Knot  even  though  they  have  nothing  to  do  with  roses.
I just  love  calla lilies.

Now  I  want  to  use  natural  flowers  as inspiration  but  I  just  couldn't  resist  having  a  peek  at  Etsy  to  see  what  other  crafters  have  dreamed  up.  I  learned  I  don't  know  how  to  share  photos  or links  from  etsy  or pinterest  which  makes  me  sad  cause  there's  some  cool  stuff  that  deserves  a  share.


No comments: