Saturday, March 19, 2016

Dreaming of flowers

I've  got  a  cold or whatever  the  nastiness  that's  going  around  is called.  I   hate zinc  even  if  it  helps.  I   have   only  a  thimble  full of ambition.  So  what  to do?  Curl up  with  a  cup of hot  tea and  pin things, of  course.  Mostly  I've  made  flowers  that  look  good  to me;  labeled  in my mind as roses, daisy  type, spiky  type, carnations, and  leaves.  I   made  a pinterest  board  of  actual  flowers  I  would  like  to  make  with  paper.  My  favorites  are orchids   (they  look  so  simple  and  the  real  ones  cost so  much), calla lilies   (I  love  them  they  are  easy  and  the  exotic  ones are pricy) and peonies  cause  they  are gorgeous.    I can't  wait   to  get  myself  back  together  and  cut some  out.  Mine are sneeze  and allergy free by the  way.   If you  have  a moment   stop by  and  visit  my board  so  you  to  can dream  of  flowers.

No comments: